Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why do I think the other kids dont want junior to leave the Res

I personally don't see a reason why the other kids should even be upset for Junior leaving the Res other then they will miss him. I mean if that's the reason why they don't want him to leave then hey I would not blame them. But if you ask me, I would say looking at the situation with the kids not wanting Junior to leave the "RES in all and I emphasize the Res, and since it's a Res meaning only Indians can be on that territory that should point out that the Indians do not like white people. So with Junior leaving the Res to go to a school where white people are they might be thinking he is a race trader or something similar to that. Anyways that's what I think is why the other kids do not want Junior to leave the Res.

No comments:

Post a Comment