Tuesday, January 11, 2011

about a book my teacher read.

I would have an opinion about the book we read if I can remember what we read. Like I said, I have a problem with my thoughts. Everything I read I forget. It's so bad that when I read one sentence and then go on to the next sentence, I cant remember what the last sentence I read before said. People don't know how bad I got it with my narcolepsy and my A.D.D. I cant follow along in a book cause: 1. I don't have any interest in a book. 2. If I start to read too much it starts to bore me because of the fact I'm not interested and when I'm not interested and I get bored my mind falls asleep, apparently. So my doctor says. But I'm not having a hard time believing that because I tend to miss a lot of things when it involves reading or anything that I'm not interested in for that matter. See, when I'm reading and something bores me and I keep reading on, when I cant remember what I read and I go back to read it. My mind forgets something else when I make my self remember that part. I can't keep going back and forth and back and forth until I remember cause by the time I make my self remember what I read, I have already wasted too much time. This problem I have is very difficult for me to explain. It's almost like there is no words to explain it or there is not enough words to explain it. I don't know but what it is. It is very hard for me to learn anything, especially when I'm not interested in it. People like to try to give me tips on how to help myself but what they don't understand tips or not if I'm not interested in the story or whats going on I will not be able to learn it, let alone follow along with it. Anyways that's as much as I can tell you about the book I was suppose to talk about. God I cant even remember the name of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment