Tuesday, January 18, 2011

haave i ever stood up for my self or what you believe in at school, home, or with my friends.

I get along more with bi or gay guys better then I do straight guys. I don't let people affect my judgement of character, for example I have recently got this new idol and he is bi, mostly gay. people like to make fun of me cause apparently how can I like a guy so gay. Almost every body's first time seeing him mistakes him as a female cause of the fact he has very long hair, his facial texture is shaped like a woman's, and he has what apparently all us guys like to look at on a woman is a hour glass figure body. like a baby or something like that. actually I find it kind of funny how people make fun of me for liking this guy so much that I start telling them how he is my idol. I emphasize how much I'm obsessed with his looks. The dark, female not for forget he is Japanese. That to. So in the reason why I get along with bi sexual people more then I do and yes I have bi and gay friends is cause there not like straight guys. they don't cut you down or make you feel not important or ditch you when the first girl comes along. In other words there a lot nicer. About this guy he is in a band and my favorite song by them is not even English. Still even though I cant understand a word this guy is saying I envy him.  His name is Aggy and the band he is in is called Deluhi. Favorite song, Two hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment