Monday, January 24, 2011

life is what you make it.

Me what I hope to accomplish with in 10 years? Well lets just put it this way. If you see an opportunity you know you better take it, don't you mistake, and don't you fake it no. The golden rule is not something you want to brake. So don't you brake it. See life can be a fantasy or a reality. Its just a state of your mentality. Don't lose your soul to vanity, its insanity. Show some love for humanity. I hope that I can help other people with there own goals. Make people see the brighter side for what ever choice they make. Seeing people hesitate on there choices is something I don't like to see. It can only mean two things. Fear or being in the wrong. That's where I want to step in. I want to help people free them self from addictions and confliction. I know that I am not good at talking to people but when I talk to someone I can guarantee you that I am very good at manipulation and seeing people being manipulated. I have been around a lot of black mail. I hope maybe in the feature I can be a little more out going but I guess that's a goal I will have to work on.I don't want people to hesitate or be mislead in to doing something that they don't want to do. I want people to be brave and not be scared of what might happen next but to believe that what ever they do or want to do, don't have a second thought. Cause that only means there is something or someone blocking you and making you think your in the wrong. Anyways I know I don't have a lot of goals but I'm not someone who does things for my own benefits. Well at least most of the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment