Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My childhood friend

His name was Justin Simmons. He was a good person at heart. Did not like to fight a lot actually not much of a fighter at all. I don't get along with people very well probable cause I don't social with people I don't know. But he was a out going fella didn't care much of what people thought or how he looked to other people. parable how me and him became such good friends is cause he did not care how he looked to me. he was a gamer and a very funny person. Every time I got mad at him I could not stay mad at him for very long. When ever I tryed to yell or even when i lost my temper he would Make funny face expressions and make me laugh. We did o most everything to gather. when one of us woke up we would go to the other ones house and hang out all day with each other. I tryed to keep up with him in jokes but could not be as funny as he was. I was not much of a music person but when he sings, he sing pure comedy. But then one day he moved away. It got lonely and boring real fast. I moved not long after that.did not get in contact with each other for 3 to 4 years. One day I was going threw my phone numbers erasing all the people I did not see anymore. Came across his number. Decided i wanted to see him again so I called him. When I got a hold of him he sounded much deeper in his voice then I can remember. So we talked and I told him I would like to see him again so he gave me his address. I went and visited him but did not like much how he turned out. mean to his woman. being demeaning to woman actually to put that in the right term. Switched to drugs. hung around to many drugies. I could not stand to be around him anymore. The next day when I was leaving I was not sure if I wanted to come back but still told him if he needs anything just to call me. So i left. After that did not hear from him since but when I came across him on the streets we would just wave or say hello. not much of a conversation but still even though we both went are separate ways we did not become enemies in any way. Well I guess that's all I have to say about my friend I knew once a pone a time. I hope you enjoyed knowing a little more about my child hood and now it's time for me to say my farewells.

No comments:

Post a Comment