Friday, December 10, 2010

Something on my mind.

Lets see here today, If I were to talk about anything I would talk about how I freak my self out. I know it sounds a little funny but its true. For some reason I predict things. I cant give an example on what or how I do it. That is the freaky part. Sometimes in like dangerous situations or even fun situations. I sometimes get this feeling on what is going to happen or who is going to say what. Like just yesterday my friends mother was calling me, now be for I answered the phone. I thought she was going to tell me that she found her daughter a really nice and hansom guy and that the two of them were going to meet. So I picked up the phone and answered" Hello". At first we started talking about how she likes her new job and when was I going to come visit again. I told her maybe on Christmas break. She said ok that sounds nice. Then she told me that she needed to go shop at Winco and do I need a ride. I told her no it's fine I am busy at the moment. Then walla she told me she found someone nice for her daughter.That she invited him over this Friday which is today for them two to meet. Interesting isn't it. I have mostly figured that I get these predictions when someone calls me. Now it does not happen all the time. But once in a while it will happen and I hate hearing the predictions that I really didn't want to hear coming out of their mouth like negative things. Member it only happen every so often. Well that's all for to day see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment