Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last time Blogging for 2010

Well it actually disappoints me really I mean blogging was fun and it was something I liked to look forward to. It makes me a little upset really. I really think it should stay up cause believe it or not that was the highlight of the day. People like to express them selves and even if know one reads it, it still makes them feel better like there doing work and learning from their own mistakes. Personally if you let people blog its like letting them do work in their own way and getting to see where they messed up at so they won't make that mistake again. Learning off your own mistakes is a hole lot faster then learning something someone tells you cause that's just how life is. Blogging for the last time for the rest of the year, I don't even like to think about it. It kinda felt like a little break in class to spend time with your self and regrouping for other projects. Well now you have my idea of how I think about the blog SO.............

No comments:

Post a Comment