Monday, December 6, 2010

About me

I'f your interested in knowing about me I am not much of a people person. I mean I like people and I'm a friendly guy and not very much judge mental, but only when i't comes to a certian point. I for one do not like gangs or all that blood or crip or juggalo crap. Also I do not like this population shit that is going around. All the, oh I better do this or that so I stay cool or oh if you do this or show your face around i'm gonna kick your ass cause i have to keep my reputaion up so people think i'm some kind of a bad ass. No all the population and gang crap needs needs to quit. this country is about freedom not slavery,or territory. Speaking of territory thats the number one thing I hate about gangs and groups or any of that kinda stuff. People think that since there in a gang or something they can control the streets or a certain part of salem or down town. People should not have to walk around in fear for there life just cause you may of said or did or looked at someone the wrong way. See i personaly hate going down town cause or to the mall or any type of place like that. Cause you never know when someone will just stab you out of know where and say something like they were payed to do that or some crap like that. i cant even take a girl on a date with out someone trying to show off and disrespect you in front of your date trying to show off. anyways back to the point, this is why I am not much of a people person now is cause I don't want to get involved in a mix up that might turn big or a gang that will kill you if you don't join. you take a second look at this country and tell me that if you can make a change about this country any change at all. It would be better for this country. That's how bad this country has changed since the gangs. Now i know that alot of this may seem like it was not about me but it was a big part of me. it all offends me. I't makes me part of the person who I am and the way I act

No comments:

Post a Comment