Friday, April 8, 2011

How my parents chose my name.

Well I was named after a boy off a country movie, I don't really like country boys or actually to be technically mostly country people. But my mother is from the country and she had a favorite movie and typical it has to do with the country. There was a boy in there named Brandon; so she named me Brandon. I don't really like the name Brandon because it's common, but that's what she liked.


The name I would of preferred would of been something not common, something like Rex,Locus, or any of the uncommon names. Reason why I like Rex is because in dinosaurs a T-Rex is the number one top. The alpha, the most fearest. Also Rex is another name for king but just in dinosaur, which comes to mind I like the name King. wouldn't mind that name either.

No comments:

Post a Comment