Friday, April 1, 2011

How I think I can improve my reading.

I have been realizing something when I read, I can't hardly follow along with the story because I get mixed in who is talking or where I am in life as in the olden days or the feature. Let's say that when I read I am thinking of what time period I'm in. Am I in the  medieval days, am I in the new days with more technology. I would be reading thinking I'm in the medieval days then all the sudden there is a train in there. Now I'm confused. There is also something that I am not good with at all. I think if I get better with grammar and literacy I do believe it's called I will be better at reading. And, if I know what these things mean. <  :  ;  ]  [  -  /  >    the things that show like for example   " this means someone is talking, this means that you know you could of put two down but you did the short version   '   such as words like I'm or don't when you could of just put I am or do not. see.  I get lost easily in books cause I don't know what's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment