Friday, May 20, 2011

something to talk about.

I like little sayings like crazy tongue twister but yet common sense and truthful to. I'll give a few of what I heard. Here we go.

 : Love is a sensation caused by temptation, to feel penetration a guy must stick his location into a girls destination to increase the population for the next generation. Did you get my explanation or would you like a demonstration.:   LOL I like that one personally, it's my favorite one. But here is another.

: I thought a thought, but the thought I thought , wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If I would of thought of the thought I thought I thought, I wouldn't of thought so much. : LOL it's a nice tongue twister. It makes sense if you read it right. :)  here is another one. But this one is not like the other two. :

: If two witches were watching to watches, which witch would watch which watch. : Things like that are just funny tongue twisters. Not much like the other two. That's all that I can think of today except this one I have been thinking about. Try to say "toy boat" 5 times not fast but not normal speed either. Kinda in the middle except a little tad bit faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment