Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Something right my parents did.

One thing right my parents did, actually the only thing right my parents did was give me up to my grand parents.

If I was a father I would try my hardest to provide my kids with food, shelter, and any need they want. I think spoiling someone when their young shows them how it feels for one to be generous to you and hope that they will do the same with their kids. A large percent of the population grows up around kids being mistreated and beaten, or even abandoned. growing up alone or growing up being ignored for what ever their idea's are. Mostly being patronized affects kids in and makes them feel left out of the pile or as if their idea's does not matter cause their just a kid.

Also it would be a lot easier to bring a kid in this world with out all the gangs around. The kid's that are mistreated would have a enormous heart if someone would just bring them in and treat them as family. But everything going around with the gang's and all, everyone who feels mistreated thinks the only people out there for them is gang's. So they just hand there life over to them not knowing what their getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment