Monday, March 28, 2011

What I did over spring break.

I did more then what I thought I would do over this spring break actually. I kept reading almost everyday to try to keep my reading skills up and that's not even why I read. I actually read cause I thought what I was reading was interesting. The Hunger Games is the name of the book and I hear it's quite the popular story. It has it's brutal side but as far as I have gotten I am sensing there is a little more then just bravery and torture. It has a passionate side "not a big one" but it does. There is also one other thing I did over spring break. I hooked my computer up to my big screen TV and now I got this big computer in my room and it's amazing. Well that's basically all I did over this spring break other then play games from here to there and spend some time with my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment