Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Put my self in Kits shoes

Leaving Barbados to live in America would be pretty awful. But that's just me. I like a place with a good view and when the sun comes out colors start to shine. The blue water, the green on the trees, the sandy beach. It's a lot more beautiful in Barbados. But then again I'm not to sure with the prices in Barbados either. Here it's cheap and we have stuff that Barbados does not have such as corn. Now coming to America living with stranger is a complete different thing. At least the stranger she lives with is her family. Family that she has never met but still family. I guess if it was me I would be interested. Getting to know new family members. Seeing the way they act. I't would be a bit strange but nothing I would not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment