Friday, February 11, 2011

What makes me happy.

Sometime earlier in this month I am getting a tattoo of the Yin Yang symbol on my upper right shoulder. It's gonna be my first tattoo and I've always wanted my first tattoo to be of the Yin Yang symbol. Thinking about the whole idea makes me happy. Also its my favorite topic to talk about to. The Yin Yang represents balance, perfect Harmony. The tear drops inside the circle that you see is Yin which is the black aka evil and the Yang which is the white, the good. The opposite color small dots are contained inside the tear drops is a reminder that the Yin Yang symbol that shows good and evil in everything there is a good and evil in everything you see. The reason why there is good and evil in this symbol is cause if there was no good there would be no bad and it also goes the other way around. If there was no evil there would be no good. One does not exist without the other. That's why there is a opposite colored small dot inside the Yin Yang symbol. Example birth bring death, and death brings birth. Night turns to day, and day turns to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment