Monday, February 28, 2011

How to prepare myself for a reading test tomarrow.

Well for one I'm not sure how to prepare myself. The only thing I can think of is getting a good rest tonight. Get myself in a real good mood an I'm not sure how I'm going to do that. I am going to try to keep a positive mood until after the test. Hm I guess I can say that I will probably go home, take a shower, get something to eat and try to get a good rest. Maybe watch a movie before I go to bed just to keep me in a good mood. After I wake up I will probably get a good breakfast, get dressed and ready, take a walk around the block to wake my mind up and get me energized. The number one thing I'm gonna try to do is keep myself in as good aura and not let anything ruin that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment